If you want to remain healthy, consider taking nutritional meal replacement shakes. A common problem people may encounter is discovering the best meal replacement powder shakes. If you are looking for the best healthy meal replacement shakes, chose ones containing beet juice. Beet juice has many benefits. It should be in any replacement meal plan because of the huge benefits you can enjoy from it.
Beets are known to be very rich in nitrates, which your body required to produce nitric oxide. This has several health benefits such as blood pressure control and blood flow. If you want to lose excess weight, ensure that beet juice is an ingredient in your meal replacement drinks. Consuming just two cups of it every day can make a lot of difference, especially for those suffering from high blood pressure. It can lower blood pressure, which is one of the health challenges affecting, millions of overweight patients across the globe.
If you want to exercise, healthy meal replacement shakes for women with beet juice can take your workout to the next level. It can help boost your stamina. If you consistently take it for six days, it can build your stamina, and this is good for an intensive workout or exercises. Meal replacement drinks with beet juice can help you because of the rich nutritional values. It remains the best source of potassium, folate, fiber, Vitamin C, nitrates, and antioxidants.
For instance, one cup of beet juice contains the following ingredients:
- 25 grams of carbohydrates
- 100 calories
This is possible because of the way the beet is processed to a juice form in your meal replacement shakes. Its juice form is recommended because that is the best way you can get sufficient quantity of nitrates. You cannot get enough of it when you cook beets.
Why should beet juice form part of your replacement shakes
Beets should be in your replacement meal shakes because of the following reasons:
- Good for Blood Pressure – Research has shown that high blood pressure patients who take eight ounces of beet juice every day have both their systolic and diastolic blood pressure reduced. This is possible because the nitrates compounds in the beet can easily form nitric acid. This is good for the body system, because it can help to relax and widen blood vessels.
- Helps with Stamina – Something was said about exercise stamina. If you are the type that exercises every day, then you must ensure that beet juice is a part of your meal replacement drinks.
- Improve Muscle Strength – Especially for patients suffering from heart failure. Research has shown that beet juice in your meal replacement can boost muscle power by at least thirteen percent. This can happen within the first two hours of taking it.
- Ensures a Healthy Weight – f you want a healthy replacement meal that can accelerate healthy weight, then you must think of beet juice. The reason for that is simple. It is low in calories. In addition to that, it has no fat. For your morning smoothie, it can be the best option. When you take it in the morning, you will like it, as it can supply the body with energy boost and nutrients you require to kick start the day.
- Prevents Cancer – This is because of betalaines, which are soluble antioxidants. Study has concluded that betalaines have health benefits. It has chemo preventive abilities and because of that; it can prevent harmful cancer cells from growing. Research indicates that they are free radical scavengers. These scavengers locate those unstable cells in the body and destroy them.
- Rich in Potassium and Important Minerals – Potassium is very important for the body. It helps boost your muscles and helps your body’s nerves to function more efficiently. This is why it is considered as mineral electrolyte to the body. When you take beet juice in your meal replacement , it increases potassium level in the body, and such ailments like weakness, fatigue, as well muscle cramps cannot occur. It helps the heart and other parts of the body. Because of that, it is very important that you use meal replacement shakes for women that have beet juice as an ingredient.
Always read the ingredients carefully before you commit to meal replacement shakes. It should be noted that healthy meal replacement shakes are not a “magic pill” and should be taken with a good exercise and diet plan.